Sell Your Car in Hertford, Hertfordshire
Three Simple Ways to Sell Your Car with GP Cars
Here at GP Cars, we take in approximately 30 cars a month as part exchange, as we give very competitive prices for them. If you are looking to part exchange your car, please fill in the form below and one of our experienced sales staff will get back to you shortly.
If you are looking to sell your car as a straight sale, please feel free to fill out the form below with an accurate description and one of our experienced buyers will contact you shortly.
Here at GP Cars we hold around 120 Cars in stock most of the time, out of them we own around 110 of them, the rest are SOR “Sale or Return” cars.
When selling a car, the idea behind it is to make you advert appeal to the largest market it can. Maximizing your selling potential.
Here’s how we can help.
- We spend approximately £8,000 per month on Internet Advertising, We advertise across 26 of the major car sales websites to include Autotrader, Ebay Motors, Pistonheads, Motors.co.uk etc.
This means that you don’t have any expensive advertising costs and your car has maximum visibility.
- Selling a car privately can be a pain as lots of potential customers say they are coming to view your car at a certain time and they turn up late or worst still, don’t turn up at all.
We are in the office 7 Days a week and answer the phone 12 hours day, this way you do not waste any of your time waiting.
- Security is a big issue when selling a car privately. Some of the possible risks that we hear quite a lot are, Unknown people in your house or office dealing with large amounts of money, Car Jacking and generally checking out the situation to come back and steal cars later.
We carry out extensive checks on all cars with HPI, VOSA and DVLA.
- People like to pay for cars in many different forms, for example, by way of Finance, By Credit or Debit card or by Personal Loan.
We have a Consumer Credit Licence, which means we can offer loans or finance at competitive rates and we accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Most customers like to part exchange their old car as part of the deal.
We take their old car as a part exchange, returning you the full amount for your car.
- The Majority of our customer’s especially those buying the more expensive cars, prefer to purchase from a dealer as they know the sale falls under the “sales of goods act” and that they are fully protected.
We can also offer a range of aftersales products to include extended warranty packages, Gap Insurance etc.
- Most of the cars that pass through our hands need some kind of preparation to get them ready for sale, be it a scuff on the bumper or a wheel refurb.
We can organise these jobs and pay for them and deduct the cost from the selling price. So no outlay to get your car ready for sale, we can do all of this at a trade prices.
What we do for you
- We don’t have to keep your car onsite, so if you only have one car you are more than welcome to carry on driving it, however, if we have somebody that would like to view the car all we ask is that it can be readily available, You can either drop the car to us or we can send one of our Drivers to collect the vehicle from you and deliver it back to you later.
- If you do however decide to leave your car with us, Please rest assured that we treat your car like our own and with the upmost courtesy, it will be covered under our own Insurance so you can cancel your own policy if you wish.
The car will be kept in our Secure Storage Facility.
What we need from you.
- We would need your car to take some Professional Photos and copies of all the documents relating to the car. Unless the car is staying with us then we will need all of the Original documents.
- When you bring the car to us, we will sit down with you and go through everything that we think needs to be done to the car if anything and we will go through prices with you and also sale prices of what we think your cars is worth.
The cost.We do not charge for this service. Please call the office for further details.
GP Cars (Herts) Ltd
If you are looking to have the hassle free option of selling your car please fill in the form below and we will endeavour to give you the optimum value for your vehicle.